Thursday, 21 April 2011

Tenderness




Clearing up the girls' "old" clothing, packing some them and thinking of giving them to my girlfriend in Beijing. My girlfriend in Beijing just gave birth to a baby girl and she asked for some "old" clothing from Anja and Anette .

This little light yellow dress is Anette's baptizing dress, which she only used one or two times before she grew out of it very quickly. I miss the girls' baby hood. It is good that not all of their babyhood are fading away while they are growing up so fast, I still have this little light yellow dress, for example, hanging there beautifully on the wall . I feel the tenderness in my heart.... It is so nice to be a mother.

5 comments:

Yoli said...

What a beautiful, beautiful dress!

Amélie said...

Calmness, tenderness. Peaceful posts. How I share your feelings. How nice it is to be a mother. I also miss Elsa's babyhood, and often wish for a large familly with many many babies !

Unknown said...

Aw.. I love that buttery yellow. It's nice to have girls who love to wear dresses. I can't believe I have a very girly girl when I was such a tomboy growing up.
We're lucky to be moms right? : )
Have a wonderful Easter Fei An with your lovely ladies and family!

Kenza said...

What a beautiful post! So tender yes... and a lovely dress. The roses are so delicate. Thank you!

Fei An said...

Dear Amelie, Keep it up and make more babies:)

Dear Chantal, Yes, we are so lucky to be moms. Can not imagine that you were a tomboy growing up:)

Thank you, dear Kenza and Yoli, for your nice and warm words. Happy Easter!