Thursday, 24 March 2011

Spring in Norway II 冰雪消融











Spring is coming to Norway.Daytime becomes longer. My mood is much higher.

Anette is happy to take a little walk with me after kindergarten. She will start school this autumn and will be as busy as Anja. I will miss her kindergarten time----so available to me. I mean, I can sent her late to the kindergarten and pick up early whenever I wish to do so. The light is good today as well. So, I decided to pick up her early from the kindergarten and take a little walk together with her. So nice light, and I love her hair under the sunshine!

8 comments:

Maia said...

She's so lovely and ethereal against the melting backdrop.

Yanyan said...

So beautiful pictures! Glad spring is there. I remembered my years during the northern winter, don't mind too much of the cold, but really don't like the darkness. So nice to see sunshine!

Amélie said...

Anette is so graceful, so expressive.
I love the light, the colours, and the dress ! the dress !
Beautiful magic post.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous smile! I love her long flashing hair and her twirls.. She is such a joyous girl! She looks really tall for kindergarden age. lol. She must be taller than my girl for sure! Next year, a big year for her. She will love it. Have a beautiful spring weekend. I too am glad for these longer days..

kitchu said...

what's not to love about your beautiful Anette? that smile literally melts my heart dear friend! she is all things that are radiant and beautiful :)

Kenza said...

The colors! The light! This is beautiful sweet Fei An!

alliot + iza said...

Such joyful spring series!
I can see the THICK snow.
I've got the package yesterday. I'm touched to see every stitch you made. And, thanks for the tights :)
Thanks you dear Fei.

Yoli said...

So much beauty!!! They are the best dressed little girls!