Monday, 19 April 2010

Wild Flowers

Anja and Anette was running and biking wildly under the sping sunshine the whole weekend. They picked up many wild flowers for me:) Sping is the time that the kids will play more with dirt, mud, rain water in the puddle, sands and etc. After a long winter while everything was covered by snow, the kids enjoy more playing with bare hands and less clothing in the sping time. And I am prepared to welcome two "dirty creatures" coming back to me every afternoon.





I put all the flowers in a big bowl full of water...

4 comments:

alliot said...

They are so sweet!
The zoom up of flowers are beautiful!!! Especially love the yellow against the cyan background.

alliot said...

Haha! should be greyish green background.
Oh! Fei An, I've got a distorted memory on colors :)

kenza said...

Wonderful! your posts are becoming more and more beautiful every time!

The Wanderers' Daughter said...

Lovely spring colors and sweet smiles! What beautiful photos.