Wednesday, 11 January 2012

See You in March!



My dear friends, I am leaving for China tomorrow to celebrate Chinese New Year together with my parents in Beijing. And I will be back in March with my new collection of  Naive Days  2012 Spring Summer.

I am greatly encouraged to see pictures of Elsa dressing in my work, as I was when I saw pictures of Sally, Nea, Iza dressing in my works as well. Thank you all, all my bigs friends and small friends.....for you being there and sharing the beauty of life together with me, Anja and Anette. I am so happy to make so many good friends here at this blogspot sphere, and your friendship really makes me feel  fulfilled with joy and kindness of life.

Dear Coco and K, sorry for not having time to make a post of your beautiful presents to me as I said.  I will do it after I come back from China. Happy Chinese New Year!!! All my dear Chinese friends and friends who celebrate Chinese New Year! See you again in March!

14 comments:

Yanyan said...

新年好,羡慕你能和父母团圆,我已经16年没在中国和父母过年了。祝好。颜颜

Kenza said...

Have a wonderful new year! I will miss you and the girls! Many many kisses.

Di said...

Have a great trip and a great New Year! Looking forward to you being back and seeing the new collection!

Amélie said...

新年快乐,亲爱的 Fei An. 一路平安。
It's always a joy for me to see my photos here. Thank you, my dear friend. I'll miss you and the girls, too. I'm looking forward to discovering the new collection you'll bring back from China...

alliot + iza said...

Have a great time with family my dearest friend!
現在, 香港每個角落充滿了新年喜慶的味道。
在北京過年, 定必更熱鬧, 更有氣氛!
祝愿孩子與您倆有一個喜悅的新年, 您的父母一切安好!
期待您的新作!
Miss you and your girls!
Hugs from Hong Kong :)

Unknown said...

Happy New Year and bon voyage! Have a wonderful time with your family.. Looking forward to seeing your new collection. : )

Anna Emilia said...

It is very beautiful what you create.

Safe travels to you and a happy new year!

Yoli said...

Happy New Year of the Water Dragon!!! I will miss you so much but I am glad you are spending time with your family!!!

Evelyne said...

Elsa est ravissante.

sonoko said...

Have a wonderful trip!
I wish you will share wonderful China with us when you will be back.

Karumen said...

enjoy ur vacation, happy yr of dragon to u and ur family! cheers~

coco said...

don't worry. have a safe and wonderful trip back home and enjoy your new years with your love ones.
love,
coco

Jocy said...

Oh, enjoy China!!!

alliot + iza said...

Miss you so much my dearest Fei An!