Saturday, 11 December 2010

Dress in Black





Anja will play her third concert next week. The dress code is beautiful dress in black color:)  I love to dress her in black, and she has black hair!  People usually comment that shouldn't children dress in very colorful clothing.  I have to say  "of course" .... It is just I was growing up not with so many carton figures and pink colors,  so I am kind of not having the connection there. In the meanwhile, the girls do have some pink clothing:)  Now, I feel more encouraged to dress Anja in black since she is a an apprentice of the local orchestra and black color fit so well with her viola:)

Internet  in my place has been down for more than a week. I post these pictures at a local library. Will catch up with your ladies soon when my own Internet access is back. Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

kitchu said...

pink is overrated :) the dress is stunning as is your girl.

Yanyan said...

both Anja and the dress is gorgeous!

Véronique Mazière said...

Waou! beautiful!

Kenza said...

oh! she is beautiful! and I just adore the dress!

Di said...

Wow - the dress is fantastic! Can I have one the same please? I love it!

Justine said...

I love love love that dress!