Friday, 26 February 2010

Happy Anja Enjoys Winter School Holiday












Anja has been enjoying her winter school-holiday this week. She has done many thing: go skating, skiing, childrens' park, ... including doing yoga together with me:) Plan to take her to see a movie tomorrow and school starts again on monday. The lego she inherited from her father was neglected for a long time, however, it seems that she is more interested in building lego now!!! Plus, she is very into making things with paper, cut and cut... all the time. I should collect her works and take some pictures for memory....

4 comments:

Yanyan said...

lovely pictures! And what a beautiful girl, look at that beautiful black hair! Have a great weekend!

Kenza said...

oh! these are amazing photos! The light is truly beautiful! And the smile goes with it of course. Thanks and have a lovely Sunday.

alliot + iza said...

I like the paper sculpture!
Children's artworks are precious!!

Karumen said...

love the picture anja with lego! so innocent n sweet

n love the lego toy itself, reminds me of my childhood with my younger bro :) so much fun, so much creativity!