Thursday, 18 February 2010

Come home!


Bought a second hand Japanese lifestyle magazine Come Home from a online shop. Love it!!!
Not modern, not shining and not fancy funitures but everything is so clean and tidy. Just feel the warmth of an ordinary home...

I like that mother spends a lot time together with the kids, dresses him or her clean and tidy, bakes him or her fresh bread, and allows the kids play and play....an ordinary, warm and beautiful childhood, the memory of a patient mummy and the food she made....


3 comments:

Soft Atmosphere said...

really nice photos :) your blog is so cute :) ! visit me ! ;)

kayakselfrescue said...

Hi Fie, nice post. Thanks for the fun walk today :)A. (my blog is: http://moblog.net/kayak/)

Véronique Mazière said...

I love this magazine , I don't understand japanese but pictures are so nice!