Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Purple Jacket to Anja

Quite happy with the process of cloth making. I don't know what is happening, however, it seems that it is my destiny-things are happening in a flow. No doublt, keep going, follow your heart, enjoy and you are becoming to "who you are" and "who you want to be".



Material: 100% wool. Purple color.
Just need to be patient with Anja when teaching her Chinese. I never thought it takes so much time and enery for her to get to learn a little bit new thing.
As for this children cloth making thing, I need to just relax more and have fun with it. And see what will happen in the future. Only try best with my part of what I can manage, the other parts leave to the higher spirit. I am just so happy that both of girls like what I make for them.

No comments: